lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

I don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveFrom the very first time I blessed my eyes on you girlMy heart says follow throughutBut I know now that I'm way down on your lineBut the waiting feel is fineSo don't treat me like a puppet on a string'Cause I know how to do my thingDon't talk to me as if you think I'm dumbI wanna know when you're gonna comeI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your love(I don't wanna wait in vain for your love)'Cause summer is hereI'm still waiting thereWinter is hereAnd I'm still waiting thereLike I saidIt's been three years sinceI'm knocking on your doorAnd I still can knock some moreHuu girl, Huu girlIs it reasonable I wanna know nowFor I to knock some moreYou see in life I know there's lots of griefBut your love is my reliefTears in my eyes burnTears in my eyes burnWhile I'm waitingWhile I'm waitingFor my turn seeI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario