martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Dias pasados~

Yesterday, There was so many thingsI was never toldNow that I'm startin' to learnI feel I'm growing old'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for meOld pictures that I'll always seeSome things could be betterIn my book of memoriesPrayers in my pocketAnd no hand in destinyI'll keep on movin' alongWith no time to plant my feet'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for meOld pictures that I'll always seeSome things could be betterIf we'd all just let them beYesterday's got nothin' for meYesterday's got nothin' for meGot nothin' for meYesterday, There was so many thingsI was never shownSuddenly this time I foundI'm on the streets and I'm all aloneYesterday's got nothin' for meOld pictures that I'll always seeI ain't got time to reminisce old noveltiesYesterday's got nothin' for meYesterday's got nothin' for meYesterday's got nothin' for me Yesterday.
Yesterday