martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Con las mejores memorias me quedaré, y asi mi camino continuaré, pero nunca olvidare, QUE FUISTE EL MAS GRANDE A QUIEN YO AME.


I guess this time youre really leavingI heard your suitcase say goodbyeAnd as my broken heart lies bleedingYou say true love in suicideYou say youre cried a thousand riversAnd now youre swimming for the shoreYou left me drowning in my tearsAnd you wont save me anymoreNow Im praying to God youll give me one more chance, girlIll be there for youThese five words I swear to youWhen you breathe I want to be the air for youIll be there for youId live and Id die for youSteal the sun from the sky for youWords cant say what a love can doIll be there for youI know you know were had some good timesHow they have their own hiding placeI can promise you tomorrowBut I cant buy back yesterdayAnd baby you know my hands are dirtyBut I wanted to be your valentineIll be the water when you get thirsty, babyWhen you get drink, Ill be the wineIll be there for youThese five words I swear to youWhen you breathe I want to be the air for youIll be there for youId live and Id die for youSteal the sun from the sky for you Words cant say what a love can do.

Ill be there for you

~te amo Cerdo Maricon